Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cabinet Powwow!

Hoo-ray for Cabinet Powwow Day! Have you organized a cabinet? Decorated a cabinet? Blogged about a cabinet? Link up below with Mr. Linky!

I didn't get as many cabinets done as I had hoped to, but the Closet Powwow runs until Friday, so I'm going to work my tail off between now and then to link up as many posts as I can ;-)

As a superhero, I have a moral obligation to protect bystanders from harm. Therefore, I can't stand by while my children are covered in an avalanche of DVDs each time the TV cabinet is opened...

I'm fighting crime on a budget here, but I did spring for some new shelf paper. Now if I could only find the time to install it in the rest of my kitchen cabinets! You just wouldn't believe the number of calls I get this time of year about kittens up in trees. You'd think the fire department had run out of ladders or something! Oh, well. At least I have one done!

For someone who can stop a runaway train, you'd think I could keep better tabs on my desk organization. Sheesh!

All in a day's work my friends. The clutter creature has been driven from his original home, but now he's living in the debts of my kitchen cabinets. Until we meet again, Clutter Creature. Until we meet again...

Now it's your turn- lets see those cabinet links! Exterminate those eyesores like there's no tomorrow! We're all wonder women, now lets prove it! Confused? Read more about what to do here.

The Masked Mommy




6 comments:

Xazmin said...

Okay, I'm a loser! I didn't get ANY new cupboards done yet (had to mod podge, ya know?).

I linked up 2 of my old posts to share AND I am committed to doing at least 2 more before the week is up!

I will come back and link those too!

You are such an inspiration!!!

Xazmin

Rebecca said...

Go for those meatloaf cupcakes! Just be sure to use FOIL cupcake liners, not paper ones. I added a couple photos to my post. Thanks for visiting me...and commenting!

Heidi Boos said...

It's on my list to tackle a couple of cupboards in the kitchen these next few days, but for the meantime I'll post a few oldie but goodies on cupboard makeovers.

Awesome job on all of your inspiring transformations. You have been really busy!!

That Girl said...

I had really planned to do this until Flu Fest 2009 hit our house last week and we still arent better yet. I may still try though.

Tanielle said...

O.K so I am linking up me craft room. It's the biggest thing I've tackled!!!

Everything looks great! Way to go!

HAve a great day!

Tanielle

Jess @ Just a Blink said...

I hope you don't mind that I linked up with last month's pow-wow topic instead of cupboards!

Thanks again!