The first award I will be receiving at today's ceremony is the sisterhood award, and comes with high honor from Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings, and Xazmin at This is the Year. Thank you so much for this amazing honor, sisters! ;-)
The next two awards I am receiving today, the novlesse oblige and kreativ blogger, are being awarded by Jen at Creative and Curious Kids. Her blog is amazing, and she's always inspiring me to be more artistic with my children. Thanks, Jen!
Rather than passing these awards onto others, I'm going to be presenting the first ever Masked Mommy Award! With no further adieu, behold... The Super Blogger Award!
Here's what you do when you have received the "Super Blogger" award:
- Tape it up on your blog somewhere.
- Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
- When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.
- The Smiling Fat Girl , for her super ability to share her true feelings and inspire me on my weight loss road.
- Messy Jessy, for her superpower to produce a truly amazing blog that never disappoints and to reproduce at twice the rate of normal humans. (She is pregnant with twins).
- Michele for her superpower to encourage others to eat out of muffin tins.
- Xazmin, for her superpower to collect followers more quickly than anyone I've ever seen, and inspire us all with countless mod podge ideas.
- Heidi for her superpower to do amazing things with her children on a daily basis.
- Jen for her superpower to be not only amazingly creative, but also to share it all with us and inspire me to be a creative and spiritual mother.
- Brenda for her super ability to plan the cutest parties!
Keep up the great blogging work, ladies! Next time, I'm going to be awarding actual superpowers :-) Your blog is super!