Friday, January 2, 2009

Introduction to Monthly Powwow!

~I'm taking a Summer break from Monthly Powwows, but they'll continue in the fall! :-)

Thanks for Participating in my Progress Powwow! Here's what to do:
  1. Write a post about the month's organizing theme. (The themes are listed below)
  2. Include pictures, and explain what works for you!
  3. Visit my blog on the 1st of the next month and link up with Mr. Linky.
  4. Link your site back to The Masked Mommy or grab a button with the code below.
  5. Enjoy visiting everyone's posts!

Remember, it doesn't have to be a new post. Feel free to dig into those archives! And multiple posts are welcome :-)

Snag a button!
The Masked Mommy



January~ Laundry Powwow (this includes laundry rooms, wardrobe purging, your laundry system... anything laundry or clothes related!)

Laundry Powwow Scheduled Feb 1-3

February~ Closet Powwow Scheduled March 1-3 Delayed to March 5-8


March~ Cabinet Powwow April 1-3 (this includes any cabinets you've organized, decorated, cleaned out... whatever!)


April~ Beautify your home month (decorate, hang some pictures, or anything you think makes your home more beautiful. Come here to link up with your beautiful post on May 1st!)


Lets get going for 2009! Don't forget to take some before pictures!

3 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Fun! My post for Thrifty Decor Chick is about the Laundry room. I'll have to come back and link up!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Will you be posting a reminder about this before the start of February? 'Cuz that would rock my socks.

Jess @ Just a Blink said...

I am in! I have been thinking about this Pow-Wow to keep me motivated. I am almost there!