Friday, January 2, 2009

January's Progress Powwow

I hereby proclaim January Laundry month!
Laundry is beyond a shadow of a doubt my biggest domestic downfall. It overflows our house. It's everywhere. It fills every basket. It's piled up in the closets. We have enough clothes to dress a small country, yet I can't find anything that I want to wear! I'm so disorganized that finding two matching socks in our house is nothing short of a miracle. Seriously. And ironically, none of our laundry makes it into drawers or onto hangers. I don't fold anything. This is not an exaggeration. The only clothes I have folded in the last 2 years was so I could fit them into a suitcase. Sad, I know. I promise, you're not picturing it as bad as it is. 

So, throughout the month, I will talk about my progress. Maybe I'll show you some snip its of what's going on. Then at the end of the month, I will post before and after pictures of my
 laundry progress, and have a place for you to do the same! This can include anything having to do with laundry. Your closets, laundry room, drawers, whatever! Lets lick our laundry! 

Lets powwow with our completed before and after pictures on February 1st :-) Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Xazmin said...

I have found my twin! I don't think I've EVER had all my laundry done. I have done the sorting and bagging thing myself! I have so much laundry in my basement that I'm too embarrassed to have the electrician come over to finish the wiring so I can get my daughter's new room finished! I'm glad to know there is another me out there!