Monday, August 3, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday ~ Tea Party!

The theme for Muffin Tin Monday today is Party/Celebrate, so we had a tea party! It was a huge hit with my daughter. I mean, what little girl doesn't love a tea party?

In the "Tin":

Sugar cubes, a tea bag, an empty tea cup with a spoon, flower shaped toast with strawberry cream cheese, an apricot, banana slices, and a flower shaped turkey and cheese sandwich. Don't forget the teapot!


The sugar cubes were a HUGE hit. Lol! I would have loved to have something fancy like cucumber sandwiches or something, but what can I say? I opted for "easy" ;-)

Needless to say, the Masked Daughter was thrilled!


Here are some other things I've done in the past that I think would be cute for a tea party:




Don't forget to head on over to Michelle's blog to see what others are celebrating today with their party muffin tins! :-)

11 comments:

Bran said...

we love tea parties!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

I love it! You always have the best MTMs!!!

Don't worry about posting the link twice, more oppotunity for ppl to check out your awesome MTM!!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

That's so cute. My two sons love to have tea parties, too!

Susana said...

That is such a cute pic of your daughter!

Your MTM is so pretty!! The pink cookies are adorable and everything looks yummy.

Love your ideas from previous tea parties too--your ideas are always creative and well thought out!!

Sherry said...

very sweet and pretty!

LitLass said...

I love it (and I think my boys would love it too)!

Mandie said...

What a great idea!! I might have to remember this one for a copy cat

Andrea said...

So much classier than our Backyardigans tea party! But just as fun. :D Love the theme!

The Double Dipped Life said...

Oh! Everything is so cute! I'm really hoping to start MTM this week!

Our Little Family said...

Just found your blog through MTM and wanted to say how much I love it (and love the theme, too!). I'm totally inspired to have a MTM tea party with my daughter. She'd LOVE it. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to dig in and get more ideas from you!

Unknown said...

Oh she looks so cute (and very happy!) Great job!