Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Blog Artwork

Well, I still don't have a camera :-P But my scanner is working! So I thought I'd let you guys have a peek at my new blog design... It really bothers me that I didn't draw the pictures on this blog myself, so I thought I'd better get to work!

Just some sketches, but I'm happy to be designing them myself :-)

I should be getting a new-to-me digital camera this afternoon! I found it on craigslist. Any of you who are not users of craigslist or freecycle need to get on the ball! ;-) Craigslist is a free local classifieds site where you can find almost anything used and affordable. Freecycle is also divided up into local chapters and can be found on yahoo groups. Click here to find a group near you.

5 comments:

That Girl said...

the one holding the baby is too cute! I cant draw stick people. *sigh*

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Nice job! Drawing definitely isn't my forte.

I blogged about the Bakerella cupcakes in January, I think. I made them for my daughter to bring to preschool for her birthday. They were cute but soooooo sweet!

~ Sarah

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

I love the boots on the Masked Mommy! Great sketches. Can't wait to see the new design.

Shop Without Money Sisters said...

I love the sketches. you definitely look like a superhero to me!

Preschool Playbook said...

You draw wonderfully. I think any of these pictures would be great here. Found your site from Jen at Creative and Curious Kids. I enjoy reading.