Friday, August 7, 2009

5 Years Today!

Today is my 5th year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it. The last 5 years of my life have been a blur. Maybe that's because in the last 5 years, my husband and I have called 8 different places home, we've had 2 children, and my husband spent 4 grueling years in college. Does that explain why my life is such a mess? Oh, and did I mention that I just turned 24? Ya, we're just crazy like that around here :-)

No one doubted that my wedding was purple, right? I mean, it was the only color that matched my mask ;-)

Can you believe this cake was made by a friend of my mom's? She had never made a wedding cake before!


For our 5 year anniversary, my husband is taking me on a kid-free weekend trip to New York! So please excuse me if I don't post again for a few days :-)

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

6 comments:

RN and OSHP said...

Congratulations! We have the same EXACT anniversary! Aug.7,2004!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! A toast to being married young, and still in school! Another one for graduating and being DONE WITH SCHOOL! Cheers! Have fun on your kid free weekend.!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Congrats! We celebrate number 5 next year.

Pollyanna said...

Congrats on your anniversary. I'm coming up on the big 1-0!

Have a great time in New York.

I'd love to have you stop by my place: Life Makes Me Laugh

JennyMac said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you are having a great celebration.

Trina said...

Congrats and have fun in NY! Wow, what a cake!