Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Links

I'm going to be traveling on Good Friday, so I was looking for a printable version of the stations of the cross to read in the car. I found so many neat links, I thought I would like to share them with you all!


I found a really neat hands-on Stations of the Cross for children. You make it yourself, and there is one object to represent each station. It's the same concept as Resurrection Eggs. Click here for directions.


I also found Stations of the Cross coloring sheets. Here's the link.

Click here for a printable version of Stations of the Cross.

Click here to find a printable booklet of the Stations of the Cross for children.


I will leave you with a video that goes through all 14 Stations of the Cross in 6 minutes. It's a beautiful version with great music for meditation.

1 comment:

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Thanks for the links and the kind words. Your blog is wonderful, chock full of great ideas!