Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Game

For a great St. Patrick's Day game, let kids "run snakes out of Ireland" the way St. Patrick did! It's a great way to learn about St. Patrick, and still have a great time with kids at a party :-)


The reason why the kids in these pictures are dressed so oddly is because these pictures were taken at an All Saint's Day Party.


I think this game would be very cute at any St. Patrick's Day Party, but especially good for all my fellow Catholics out there! Lets remember the true meaning of this Saint's Feast Day ;-)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That DOES sound like fun!! I may have to do that w/ my boys tomorrow. Thanks!

Tanielle said...

How fun!!! Thanks for the idea!!

Have a great night!

Xazmin said...

Looks like a blast! Can I use real snakes?

Okay, bad joke, I'm definitely up too late!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the reminder of the true meaning of the day! What a fun game!